Time.

Sean

Time.

Postby Sean » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:47 am

It is time to get this old rustbucket of a website back on the road, tomorrow.
word count: 16

Sean

Postby Sean » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:11 am

Tomorrow can be construed as a loose term for the future in some contexts of some languages, but yesterday I forgot whether I mentioned on Sunday, next week or Monday, and it is not as if it ruined anyone else's schedules, as it were. Now is Tuesday.

These certainly have become most interesting times. Otherwise, has my own awareness of the way things have always been grown with age? This question remains, although it is on my mind at least once or twice most days. Is this what growing old really comes down to? I suppose the answer to this question remains to be seen. I used to like to say, "Hope is priceless". Now that might be past-tense.

Today writing is hopeless, because it will achieve nothing of any value to anyone, myself included. I will think some more and see if there is anything to add tomorrow, meaning sometime in the future.

Good luck until then, thanks for reading this far.
word count: 165

Sean

Postby Sean » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:55 am

Well, what do you know, Joe? There's a happy story to write about! Something cheerful is a most welcome distraction of a Tuesday. I'll write back with the link to the thread in the News subforum after I've posted it.

News Article #001

Turns out it was not a totally happy story after all, but there is still life for some and hope for others, and that is what makes the difference for me today. Any hope at all can help in times like these.
word count: 87

Return to “Miscellaneous”